The third installment of my question-and-answer video show, where I take up questions subscribers and commenters have asked me in my videos and answer them as best I can. Questions in this video:
(1) Why just England, just Italy, other than those are the epicenters of Catholicism and the Anglican churches? What about India and central asia and China??
(2) Can’t we put together a petition to have their religious status revoked? I mean the IRS gave it to them so they have it within their power to take it away?
(3) Chris thank you so much for being open and honest. I thoroughly enjoy your videos. How far up the Bridge did you get? How far up the Bridge do most Sea Org members achieve? And high ranking officials, like David Miscavige?
(4) If it is supposed to be a religion, who or what do they actually worship? Do they pray to anything or anyone?
(5) To what extent do you think Hubbard intended actual harm? Do you think, as some folks do, that he was actively trying to harm people in order to get his name “hammered into history”? Did he write those TRs to create double binds and psychological traps? ?
(6) Love your channel! I have a couple of questions: 1) If the Co$ were to rescind the disconnection policy, how would that square with the tech? Doesn’t the tech specifically say PTSes and SPs hurt your case? If you associate with your anti-$cino family, you are hurting your case? It seems to me like it’s a core part of the doctirne. It would be like christians ditching the ten commandments. 2) Do you ever worry about getting caught up in another cult? I was raised in a cult and I find that I have the type of personality that really latches onto things and gets quite evangelical about it. I am as dogmatic now about my anti-theism as I ever was about my theism. I wonder how other former cult members feel about their own natures and how they might get sucked in to another cult someday.?
(6) Is the point when initial Scientology indoctrination clashes with reasonable doubt that active scientologists become responsible for the abuse??
(7) Do you have any ill feelings towards Mike Rinder or Marty Rathbun, or do you feel that they were caught up in the culture of a cult, and not responsible for the harm they caused so many? Also, do you think that Tommy Davis will ever come out publicly against Scientology?
(8) Love watching your videos Chris well done. I found you due to my somewhat obsession with learning everything there is to know about Scientology. I’ve never studied LRH or his writing but I find cults very interesting and perplexing. My question is more about faith in general. Do you think organized religion, whatever it may be is helpful or more hurtful to our society? I think spirituality is important for our souls. I’m not going to tell people what they should or shouldn’t believe but from my viewpoint organized religions are hypocritical and use faith to further their agendas, and have lead to the death of millions. I’m curious to hear what your opinion might be…?