The second installment of my question-and-answer YouTube show. The questions I answer in this show are:
(1) (a) Good work Chris, can you explain why so called nice people like Tom Cruise, John Travolta, Will Smith have anything to do with this pretty evil organisation, are they brainwashed? Have they got something on Tom and John I don’t get it? (b) Do celebrities get special treatment within Scientology? Can you also make a video addressing this topic?
(2) If Scientology reformed like you spoke of in your first question, would you rejoin??
(3) Chris, I wish I had your moderate tone and method of rational discussion. It’s hard for me to restrain myself to an effective level of volume. When I think about all of these things going on with Scientology and what it has done to people, I just scream and want to punch people. That is really difficult for me because I lean a little Buddhist and wish I could tolerate the shame and degradation CoS imposes upon its victims/followers. My Q: What is your secret for not exploding like the Tasmanian Devil, as I seem to do?
(4) Chris, did you ever achieve the state of Clear? If so, what did you think of it at the time? What do you think now? Even if the concept of Clear is inherently flawed, do you think there’s something beneficial to having gone through all the auditing to get there (e.g. increased neuroplasticity in the brain, a general, more lucid feeling, less negative emotions daily, etc)??
(5) During your time in the Sea Org, did you notice any change in regards to how long the average teenager lasts after graduating from the EPF versus how long the average teen-aged recruit from your generation lasted?