The eight installment of my question-and-answer video show, where I take up questions subscribers and commenters have asked me in my videos and answer them as best I can. Questions taken up in this video:
(1) You have previously discussed 2 big catalysts for your departure from the Church in 2012: the intense push for fundraising and ideal orgs, and the fact that you were required to tell so many lies in the normal course of your daily life. Were there were any other points during your years in the Co$ that you seriously considered leaving, but ultimately chose to stick it out? Thanks! 🙂
(2) I must not invalidate a person’s experience: alien close encounters, near death visions, etc. I can not use what they tell me because it lacks empirical proof. Could you talk about the social and cognitive aspects of this dissonance?
(3) Do you think Shelly Miscavige discarded her body and has joined LRH on New Arcturus?
(4) Hiya Chris! Did it bother you or your friends in the “church” to be reg’d over and over,or to have to buy the basic books again because Miscavige said that there was a flaw in the translation?
(5) I have a question: did you notice any notable differences between American Scientologists and foreigners? I am asking that because as a Polish person the CoS seems just so quintessentially American to me. Thank you in advance and wish you good luck 😉
(6) What do you think is the reason DM doesn’t want to add members like Hubbard seemed to want to do?
(7) Some people need direction and they reach for direction in all different avenues of life. Some people join the armed forces, some join organizations that will guide them and direct them. Do you think that is a lot of the reason for the Sea Org? I know some want to clear the world or make it better but do you think one of the reasons this cult has survived so long is just because of people who strived to be directed, found Scientology who is good at it, then that’s all she wrote?
(8) Hi Chris, thanks to you I know now why Scientology is as despised and hated as it is. My question however is: You’ve mentioned before how you are not an Atheist and have touched briefly on your beliefs but I was just curious as to what your spiritual beliefs encompass. Is it just merely deism or does it go beyond that? Thank you and I hope you have a wonderful day/evening (whenever you read this)
(9) Did you get a feeling about any satanic suggestions or ant-god in your moving through the levels at Scientology?
(10) What kind of fiction do you like to watch and read?