The weekly show where I answer questions from viewers left in the comments section of my Q&A videos or sent to me by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. This week, the questions I answer are:
(1) You do not display anger on your videos. You smile and chuckle at the silliness of it all, including your own silliness. Are you mad at your parents for having temporarily become Scientologists in the first place, and possibly leading you to become one? Are you mad at the Church of Scientology? People you worked for or with in the Church?
(2) What do you think is the value of exposure? I assume it is a good thing for people to be aware of what horrible things Scientology is doing, but I think it isn’t that clear with other issues. For example sharing links about suffering and social issues on Facebook instead of doing something tangible like donating. Or even pirating movies and arguing that advertising those movies to your friends makes that okay or even better than actually paying for them. Do you think that position is defensible or is it just a way to sooth your soul / to trick yourself into thinking you are helping without actually spending effort or money?
(3) Chris, my question is what would a parent do if they wanted to kidnap their child out of Scientology?
(4) I’ve been wondering about the recent media site in LA. I know David Miscavige can use it to extract more funds. (“We are under attack, we need to disseminate to the world.”) Just curious about your thoughts on what kinds of films might come out of that site and what they are going to do with the Int media site. Okay, another speculative question: is it possible David Miscavige is getting ready to ditch the Hemet properties, partly to completely erase its connection to the Rehabilitation Project Force (RPF) and partly to hunker down somewhere else? That would be another reason for moving SO personnel out to orgs.
(5) Why is it that Sea org members cannot date, even casually, with public Scientologists? Why not state it up front to public instead of spinning ones wheels?
(6) Chris, do members of the Sea Org chat amongst themselves, asking each other – “What is going on? This isn’t making sense…”
(7) Did you discover things you weren’t supposed to know at your level and if so how did that effect you? Where you disappointed with the OT levels when you learned about them after you left?