The weekly show where I answer questions posted in the comments section of my Q&A videos or sent by email to AskChrisShelton@gmail.com. This week, the questions I take up are:
(1) What is the difference between a “case supervisor” and a “cramming officer”? They both decide how a person will go up the Bridge.
(2) There are aspects of Scientology I still find interesting as a student of religion and philosophy. I belong to several non-church affiliated Scientology groups, but I don’t know….I’m beginning to wonder if any version of Scientology is safe since it alters one’s thinking by what seems extended hypnotic command. What do you think?
(3) You have mentioned your parents were in Scientology before you were. Did they and/or how did they introduce Scientology to you as a child? Did they tell you it was their religion? Did they say they were on a spiritual journey? Something else? What was your impression of Scientology before you ever joined as a teenager?
(4) If personnel (Sea Org members) are so scarce, why does the COS keep people in the RPF for such a long time?
(5) Noticing the artwork behind you, I have to ask: who are your favorite SF authors? (We already know your least favorite!)
(6) What was one (or a few) of the things you wanted to do when you left Scientology that you could not do when you where in there? Or what did you find out about the real world that exploded your mind after you left?
(7) On the ship LRH surrounded himself with a cadre of teenage girls who fed him, clothed him, bathed him (ugh), lit his cigarettes, carried his messages and essentially did his bidding. Are there any reports or proof that there was sexual activity between LRH and this cadre? Given his involvement with the Sex Magik movement I wouldn’t be surprised. Just typing this question made me feel gross; I need a hot shower.
(8) Chris, I’m a big fan…my question is…has anyone joined Scientology to try to infiltrate deeper into the organization. I know that in the 70’s, Scientology infiltrated the IRS as part of Operation Snow White, but has anyone ever done the same type of thing into Scientology, perhaps to get some tangible evidence that COB is really abusing people.