The weekly show where I answer questions left for me in the comments section of my Q&A videos or sent to me by email at AskChrisShelton@gmail.com. This week, the questions I answer are:
(1) Chris, one element of LRH’s space opera mythos that is still vague to me involves Farsec, the supposed origin planet for the Psychs. What is its role in the greater Galactic Confederation? How and why did the Psychs end up working for Xenu? What is their interest in Earth? Can you please sum up, briefly, what you know about all this? Thanks, and keep up the good work!
(2) You’ve mentioned a few times in your Q&As that errors in preclears’ case files are constantly found, and of course, correcting the errors are at the pre-clears’ expense; unquestionably an opportunity to siphon more money. My question is has the Church ever internally acknowledged problematic auditors by demoting or removing them because of obvious incompetence and who clearly had no business auditing other people?
(3) The concept of a suppressive person is pretty clear to me, although its meaning really changed from a “psychotic” individual to an “enemy” of Scientology to anyone Miscavige wishes to defame, expel or incarcerate. However, what is the exact definition of a degraded being? Does that only include SPs or also those wog’s who have not availed themselves of the wonder-cure that only Hubbard can offer?
(4) Hi Chris – how do Scientologists rationalize the fact that they claim not to worship or deify LRH, but also keep offices for him ready for his posthumous return?
(5) Do you think it’s a good thing or a mistake that the upcoming 2017 Stargate sequel movie will be ignoring all the series and TV movies that came after the first movie? I look forward to your review when it comes out.
(6) Ford or GM? (I have to know! lol) This debate has been so successfully exported from the USA to Australia that I bet if I put Ford as my religion on my census paper or a birth certificate application it’d be accepted.
(7) I remember on the list of “Original LRH EDs” one entitled “John Travolta” but it wasn’t included in the pack. Have you ever heard of a “one copy only” LRH ED…? Carry on my friend!
(8) What did you and the other people inside of COS think of the horrific music and “shows” during your events? I think I’ve seen less cheese at a Green Bay Packers game! Horrific! Thanks for your info; they’re quite interesting to watch.