(1) What are your thoughts on Australia’s census showing Scientology has lost a third of its members in that country over the last decade? Is it faster than you expected? Is there anything David Miscavige can do to slow or even reverse this declining membership trend?
(2) If Marty Rathbun’s new anti-anti-Scientology videos are meant for those who are still in Scientology, then those Scientology folks are finding out about what Lawrence Wright has written, what Leah Remini is saying, etc. Isn’t this dangerous (either by exposing members to info that harms their efforts working up the Bridge OR by exposing them to info that might make them question their membership in Scientology)?
(3) I have a friend who is an avid Scientologist and who recently went Clear. It got me thinking about how people really feel or ‘expect’ they should feel after going Clear. Does their relationship with others change much or do they feel they should be able to ‘read’ others’ tone levels, have the ability to fix flawed relationships, or that life in general is completely different from the moment they attest? It’s hard for me to believe that the euphoria they feel initially really lasts, and if that’s the case, do they feel a sense of let-down, or do they just ignore it and shrug it off, explaining it away to something else?
Also, somewhere in my delving into Scientology a few years back, I remember reading in one of LRH’s books about it being ideal that both parents are Clear before having children, because of it setting them up in the right environment from the moment they are born, and I wondered if you’d heard anything about this or if it is a ‘thing’ that Scientologists couples think about and take seriously enough that they hold off having kids until both are Clear?
(4) In George Orwell’s Nineteen Eighty-Four, Winston Smith worried that he might talk in his sleep, and the ever-present monitoring devices would pick up whatever he says, which would result in him being sent to the dreaded Room 101. If a Scientologist talked in their sleep – saying things like “No, sir. Go to hell, sir.” or “Kiss my grits, COB.” – would their Scientologist spouse or bunkmate feel compelled to write a knowledge report on them? Or would a good Scientologist feel the need to confess dreams regarding the Church or its upper management? As ridiculous as this all sounds, has it happened? Or, if you don’t know of any examples, does it sound feasible? Thanks and keep up the good fight.
(5) Are human beings naturally sentient, or only because human bodies are inhabited by thetans? If the latter, how come thetans can’t inhabit other Earth animals? Or can they?
(6) Where does David Miscavige live ? Just curious if he has a billion dollar mansion.
(7) Stacey Young once confirmed that $400,000 was spent by the CoS trying to find the two Japanese submarines Hubbard claimed to have sunk off the coast of Oregon in World War 2. Have they ever tried to substantiate Hubbard’s claim that there is a Space Station in Northern Corsica with its ready to fly mothership?
(8) I’d be interested in seeing a video on the EPF. Any chance one’s in the works?