The weekly show where I answer viewer questions from the comment sections of my Q&A videos or sent to me by email at AskChrisShelton@gmail.com. This week, the questions I answer are:
(1) Hey Chris, love your work. What references to national socialism does Hubbard make in his body of work? Seems to me that he was fascinated with Hitler. To my knowledge he never says so but his fascination with building an organisation that is inherently fascist does hint in that direction. Also I want to remind you of a question I asked in the commentary section of an earlier Q&A Episode where I asked you about a reference in “Blue Sky” to Hubbard making Splatter Movies.
(2) Are there things about your life in Scientology and the Sea Org that you miss? Are there things that you missed out while being in the Sea Org, what are those and have you created a bucket list to accomplish those things?
(3) In Scientology’s legendarium, do thetans have gender? According to the legend of Xenu (if I understand it correctly), the society over which Xenu ruled was not unlike the human society, so before Xenu started calling them in for tax audits, thetans must have been male and female. Or was is just their bodies?
(4) First let me say THANK YOU for all the educational videos. I’m a sponge since Leah’s new show! EVERY Scientologist like yourself says you all worked almost around the clock. Leah said no vacations with family, no movies, no computer etc. It was work, work and more work. Very little sleep too. However, since the church is not growing and new buildings are empty what do you all do ALL day and ALL night “working”? What are you working on? What’s a “daily” routine look like in all divisions (especially in the Sea Org)?
(5) Logic’s Chris! I’ve been watching a few of Aaron Smith-Levin’s videos recently and one thing in particular about him has made me curious. Aaron is clearly quite a successful guy thanks to his research firm, but this success only came after he was declared. Given Scientology teaches the life of an SP is meant to be a terrible existence mired in chaos, how would Scientologists rationalise Aaron’s success when his life should be in pieces? Back when I was a fundamentalist Christian my church would’ve rationalised any successful business owned by a major sinner (like a brothel for example) as being assisted by Satan and his dark forces in their crusade against righteousness. Does Scientology have a similar mechanism to explain away success where it shouldn’t exist?
(6) So when you marry in Scientology is it an eternal bond? Do they address this in their marriage ceremony? Obviously this would make it tricky when you have to pick up a new body.
(7) Now that Scientology have their new movie production company, will they try and make mainstream movies, e.g. blockbusters?
(8) Is the ratio of men to women about even in COS?