The weekly show where I answer questions from the comments section of my Q&A videos or sent to me by email at AskChrisShelton@gmail.com. The video I mentioned in my answers about Scientology’s organizational structure is here. This week the questions I answer are:
(1) What is your opinion of Anonymous and project Chanology? Have they been useful in disseminating the abuses of the church? Have you ever picketed with them? What advice would you give them? Thanks for the all the work you do, it’s excellent quality and of course, compliment as we say in Italy for your book, great read. I am waiting for the audio version so that I can listen to it again whilst gardening.
(2) Hello Chris. I’ve been watching your videos for a couple of years now and have recently read your book. Needless to say I’ve found the information you provide about Scientology and destructive cults very interesting and very useful. I want to pose a hypothetical scenario to you where Scientology had either taken over or formed its own city-state or maybe even its own country.I want to know how you would think such a society would be run and organised, how it would interact with the global community, what its transportation system would be etc…I ask because I’ve read and watched things that suggest that Hubbard had once tried to do something like this with Rhodesia, but more importantly because I wanted to hear how you think Hubbard’s management, study and ethics technology would look like if applied on a much much larger scale than at present. Thanks and keep up the good work.
(3) Chris, are Scientology orgs able to do budgeting or financial planning?
(4) Love your videos, very informative. Hypothetical – this month is the 30th anniversary of LRH’s death. What would happen if someone (under 30) walked into the main COS building claiming they were LRH reincarnate? This is what Scientologists believe in, correct?
(5) Did L. Ron Hubbard have something against dentists?
(6) Do you know whatever happened to Martin Samuels, the head of COSMOD and Delphi? That’s the group I was involved in for years and I never got the full story. Thanks!
(7) Why does Scientology engage in bull baiting when they know it’s just going to get on the Internet and make them look stupid and evil? Are they just incapable of learning new tricks? Or do they think there’s an intimidation benefit that outweighs the negative?
(8) Hey Chris, in a video on Youtube called “The Strange Case of Steven Fishman,” a man describes his beliefs in Scientology at length to his lawyers, and in one part, he says that the term WOG originally meant “worthy oriental gentleman,” which as you’ve said before, was an old European derogatory term. However, he then says, “But it also means, ‘the world operating genetically, that’s the real definition.” Have you ever heard that phrase while in the Sea Org? Moreover, do you think there are some principles of eugenics that are present in Scientology? That’s what came to my mind when I heard that phrase.
(9) Did you have career goals while in the church? If so, what was your motivation to further these goals, the church, personal, or a combination? Thank you for your videos! I look forward to them each week.