The show where I answer your questions based on comments left on my Q&A videos or sent to me by email at AskChrisShelton@gmail.com. This week, the questions I answer are:
(1) LRH died in 1986, before paperless offices were practical. Did LRH require orgs to maintain their records on paper in Central Files because decades ago he couldn’t conceive of a large organization maintaining notes and records electronically? Have any orgs gone paperless? Would LRHs “admin tech” even permit an org to go paperless?
(2) During your time in Scientology did you ever see anybody who was specifically targeted for an expectation of future windfall? For example did anybody who looked like they might be in line to inherit money ever receive any special treatment from the church, or were these people just expected to take the regular routes like everybody else until their net worth was bolstered?
(3) A quick question that you may have answered before: In your time at COS, did you ever get too meet David Miscavige? If so, what were your impressions of him as a man, a leader and as a human being in general? How did he treat Sea Org members in person? I’d be interested to get the same feedback on LRH, but I think that may be before your time.
(4) What are your thoughts on ISIS and how come ISIS has a very hateful state of mind? What drives them to hate who they hate?
(5) Hi Chris. I am a big fan of your channel. I understand what happens when one spouse chooses to leave the COS. Divorce, disconnection, horrible things. But my question is, what happens when both spouses want to divorce and both plan on staying in Scientology? Does the “church” get involved with marriage counseling? If there is money involved like spousal/child support, is that money taken away from the”church”? Money that could go to pay for going up the bridge to total insanity, oops, I mean freedom. Just wondering how COS handle that or do they even care?
(6) If I were to claim that I had been in the Sea Org in my previous life, would they let me sign a 999,999,990 year contract, subtracting 10 years for time already served?
(7) I love your videos. I also remember seeing you years ago in an Anonymous video while they were protesting. I looked for and found that video, but it has now been taken down. Did you ask for it to be removed, and if not can we see a photo of you in your Sea Org uniform from back in the day? Keep up the good work.
(8) Is Gerald Armstrong personally responsible for revealing the OT III tech and other private documents to the public? And have you met him?
(9) Whenever I watch these videos of former Scientologists, all of you seem so well spoken and media savvy. I recently watch a video where Tori Magoo said that she felt that the communications course was actually a very good one. Do you agree? I guess this is a chicken and egg question, because maybe the type of people Scientology attracts are already quite well spoken, but I am curious as to whether you feel that some of the “tech” as people call it, is actually useful.