The weekly show where I answer viewer questions left in the comment sections of my Q&A videos or sent to me by email at AskChrisShelton@gmail.com. This week, the questions I answer are:
(1) Chris, when you say you had to go to different orgs to solve problems with a personal touch, can you give an example? Also, I tried to read Dianetics; after 230 pages I gave up (it is repetitive garbage). Regardless, looking at The Bridge, the level of sophistication is amazing as well as the infrastructure of Scientology. Do you believe LRH came up with everything himself?
(2) Do you believe studying the Bible as part of our cultural heritage and as a set of moral stories can be beneficial?
(3) Is it true that Jason Lee and his family have left Scientology? I saw a news clip to that effect.
Hi Chris, I’ve noticed that Jason Lee has joined the long list of celebrities that has left Scientology. If celebrities continue to leave do you think The Celebrity Center will soon cease to exist.
(4) Thank you SO much for the extended discussion of Marty Rathbun. I actually just watched a documentary about him as well as Steve Mango’s interview and an interview with the director of the documentary. I appreciate you clarifying that you “don’t know.” Do you know if there have been other promising lawsuits against Scientology that have been dropped in any somewhat similar ways?
(5) Hello Chris, could you elaborate on what “OT phenomena” are? There used to be outrageous OT success stories in Scientology magazines, touting the near superhuman benefits. When you were in Scientology, did you actually believe these stories? Did you know people who actually claimed to have had these crazy experiences, or was it all made up?
(6) Scientologists believe that surrounding the Earth is something that traps their thetan and other thetans here right? What’s that thing? Why can’t they escape it? How high is it, would SpaceX flights mean thetans could escape Teegeeak and take over new bodies elsewhere? If so why isn’t Scientology investing in space travel research?
(7) Why do Scientologists say “literally” all the time? And why do they all pronounce it the same way (lich-rally)?
(8) Why is the term libertarian not used as a more correct label for Scientologist politically?