The weekly show where I answer viewer questions based on what is written in the comments sections of my Q&A videos or sent to me by email at AskChrisShelton@gmail.com. This week, the questions I answer are:
(1) Many Ex-Sea Org including yourself have said they went with very little sleep for years. How much did you actually get per week and night? I have read that without proper sleep, the brain begins to shut down. People will hallucinate, make mistakes, go crazy and eventually die, not including how it lowers muscle matter and exposes you to the chance of getting sick, so it amazes me more Sea Org members don’t drop dead from lack of rest. How bad was the sleeping situation and were there ever truly tragic results from lack of sleep in the Sea Org?
(2) Hello Chris, as I go through your backlog of Q&A videos certain questions crop up. I just listened to #26 and I was shocked by what I heard. You said something about SO members being used to staff LA Org. Is this true, do SO members other than network staff man up that org? Wow! I am very surprised at that. How and when did this start?
(3) Have you heard or read anything of “Black Dianetics” or “reverse Dianetics”? I saw a video of two top former members Marty Rathburn and one more … who talked about this before and wonder what you can say about this or how is it used. Is this somehow also used by LRH or is this somehow created. Did you experience this or saw it was used?
(4) Hello Chris! I really like the way you think which is admirable, not only for someone who had been living in a brainwashing cult for a long time, but also for any other ordinary human being.
I wanted to ask if it is possible for someone (with enough money) to practice Scientology in secret, given the worthy bad press Scientology is getting the last few years. Someone like Will Smith, for example; I know you said before you don’t think is a Scientologist, just a Study Tech fan, and I know he is very cautious in his interviews, but his (teenagers) kids, can’t seem to keep a secret. They always talk about how they want to ‘save the planet’ or ‘fix the whole planet Earth’ (just as Scientologists say they want to ‘clear the planet’). They think they have super powers like manipulating time, as people high in OT levels think they do or as Tom Cruise has said also. The son only recently said he remembers being a baby, the daughter said he never reads other books except the ones from her study tech, their parents always treated them like adults, and then there is the propaganda movie After Earth. Do you think there are people practicing it totally in secret?
(5) Your interview with Aron Ra was outstanding. You must have him back on your Sensibly Speaking Podcast. In the interview he refers to Mathew 10 from the Bible, I Googled it & was utterly shocked by what I read. I would be very interested in your thoughts on that chapter of the Bible.
(6) Hey Chris, crazy question – I know that other bits of things can be added other than clay in the clay demos, so did anyone ever resort to using action figures or similar to represent people, instead of making them out of the clay? Did anyone save their already-made figures, such as people, cars, books, etc. to be used again, to save on time? Was that allowed? And finally, what is the strangest thing you saw at the clay table?
(7) Do you think that at some point that all of the orgs will end up being solely run by the Sea Org? The reason I ask is because it would seem that there would be a minimal amount of volunteers to staff the orgs. What is your opinion?
(8) Hi there Chris, love your stuff. Can you please tell me why you think Deepak Chopra is a fraud/fake as I have done a bit of his stuff but having gotten out of Scientology I dont want to go from one cult to another?