The weekly show where I answer viewer questions based on what has been left for me in the comments section of my Q&A videos or sent to me by email at AskChrisShelton@gmail.com. This week the questions I take up are:
(1) Question: To prepare for your new interviews I was watching your original interview with Tim DeWall and y’all talked about his case being messed up with thirty seven pc folders and having to pay for more auditing to correct it and how that is common. As a never in, exactly what does all that mean? How do they mess up your case to prevent progress up The Bridge? Is it part of the scam, to get more money?
Link to Critical Q&A episode #44 about case supervisors is here.
(2) I heard someone liken third-wave feminism to a “cult” that unduly influences its adherents in a similar manner as Scientology, the People’s Temple or the Unification Church. As a second-wave feminist myself, I tend to shy away from third-wave feminism because I think some of its causes are less about equality than they are about dogma, but I’m thinking the cult label might be a bit much. Your thoughts?
(3) Hi! I really like what you are doing. Watching your videos helped me to get back to myself after I stopped coming to the Church of Scientology when I was still considered to be a member of the Church and to stop feeling guilty. So now, when I’m free from Scientology there are still some questions bothering me.
I wonder why the practice of Dianetics and auditing couldn’t be included as one of the programs to get better, as a possible remedy for psychology, neurology, psychiatry etc. that would be fully or partially financed by the governmental funds, like for example obligatary health insurance that people have to pay with their tax even if they are not working, even if they are never going to any doctors… I know that many doctors are bad because they prescribe only the most expensive pills for which they get secretly rewarded from the pharmacy companies and these drugs may actually do more damage than help. I would like to hear your opinion about this. Thank you.
(4) Hi Chris! You’ve stated on many occasions you are Sci-fi fan. Me too. My favorite movie director of all times is Kubrick. I am wondering what’s your take on his alleged involvement with NASA and Apollo missions. I would really like to pick your brain and critical thinking on the whole landing on the moon subject. I am also wondering about Scientology’s take on cosmology, apart from thetans, volcanos and the rest of the crazy. Thanks for your kind reply. U ROCK!
(5) Here’s a Flash Question for you, that is non-Scientology and non-political: Who had the stronger interspecies bromance: Kirk & Spock OR Han & Chewie?
(6) Are you married or did you ever have children? Did being a Sea Org member factor into your decisions for your personal relationships? I apologize, I realize this is personal, and hope it’s not offensive… I have a really inquisitive nature.
(7) Do you think that David Miscavige (or an assigned goon) watches all the videos and/or reads all the literature put out there by guys like you and Tony Ortega? They obviously know when to launch their smear campaigns so someone is keeping them in the loop but to what extent do you think Miscavige goes to? Thanks Chris!