The weekly show where I answer viewer questions left in the comments section of my Q&A videos or sent to me by email at AskChrisShelton@gmail.com. This week, the questions I answer are:
(1) It seems people are able to get out of Scientology/Sea Organization with nothing and rebuild. I’d like to hear more about that. What line of work did you get into? Is there a list of people who would help support “defectors”?
(2) Your interview on Oh No Ross and Carrie was fantastic. Could you expand on the Prison Planet, Alex Jones, Scientology connection?
(3) My question has to do with levels of belief at the top, and in this case I mean exactly David Miscavige, and his weird psychology. What spurred me to wonder about this is the existence of CST projects. It seems to me that a cynical overlord who doesn’t believe in the teachings of the cult he leads wouldn’t spend money on this activity – that is, the preservation of Hubbard’s words. the holy scripture of Scientology, so that they may be available to future generations and perhaps even survive nuclear explosions. It gives him nothing, because it’s secret.
This stuff is completely different from the endless opening of new Ideal Orgs and expensive media facilities, which are clearly done as PR, presumably aimed at current Scientologists. That stuff is all public and it might actually make sense to spend money on such stuff for the sake of keeping people in the fold and willing to donate more money.
But the CST centers are SECRET!! What would a cynical non-believer want with that? It would seem to be almost literally money down a rabbit hole. For example, if you watch any of these exposes of money-grubbing televangelists, all of their money is spent on their own luxurious lifestyles. You don’t see them, for example, SECRETLY building a mansion for Jesus to hang out in when he ultimately returns. That wouldn’t make sense for a cynical non-believing overlord.
So my question really comes down to, what is going on with Miscavige and these nutty, SECRET, projects that only spend money, produce no publicity, and produce no more fancy motorcycles for Davie?
(4) What are the KRC and ARC triangles and what are the differences between the two?
(5) Around cult leaders (or even just regular celebrities) there’s often collections of items the person made, used or even just touched which become extremely valuable to followers. Are there any L. Ron Hubbard relics being traded around by or shown to the Scientology community?
(6) Lance Bass said Leah Remini was once his “sponsor.” Does this mean she would have gotten money if he stuck with it, or was this just a “nice thing” for her to do?
(7) Were you the Course supervisor at PAC? I left in 2000 something. Thank you for your videos, its a long story. I was in ASHOD.
(8) Has anyone who has been declared ever been able to claw their way back into the cult?