The weekly show where I answer questions from viewers left in the comments section of my Q&A videos or sent to me by email at AskChrisShelton@gmail.com. This week, the questions I answer are:
(1) How in the world did LRH allow himself to be sealed off from all of Scientology management so thoroughly by David Miscavige and Pat Broeker? LRH was a pretty savvy fellow, so it should have been a red flag when practically the entirety of Int Mgmt was declared. Seems to me he would have had someone’s head on a pike for cutting all his comm lines for more then just the time it took to get himself to a safer location. By all I read, David Mayo was his most trusted friend who actually saved his life from illness. You don’t just blindly accept someone removing all your appointed officers from the highest positions the minute you leave the vicinity. This is a mystery, shrouded and clouded in history. I do not believe for a minute that LRH would himself have declared all of those hundreds of senior Sea Org members. Can you shed any light on how Broeker and Miscavige isolated LRH, and did LRH really trust those two that much?
(2) Everyone knows about Sigmund Freud’s interest in bananas, cigars, and your repressed love for Mommy and hatred of Daddy, but LRH turned his crazy up to 11 and directed all of his fire at Mommy Dearest. For me, Dianetics always comes to a screeching halt when I get to the uterine memories. Thanks to L. Ron’s genius, we now know that our reactive minds are packed full of engrams we received while in the womb: memories of our parents fighting, our mother’s repeated infidelities, our mother’s flatulence and the countless times she tried to abort us. Happy Mother’s Day!
How often did “in utero” engrams come up in auditing? I don’t think I’d want to work through a uterine memory of my mother having a back seat quickie with her lover. Begin at the beginning. The only way out is through. Eww, can I go now?
(3) Chris, what’s your take on Hillsong Church getting Justin Bieber, Kanye West and the like as celebrity church members and its exponential growth around the globe? In comparison to the hipster Hillsong cult, Scientology is rather pathetic and old fashioned. Your thoughts?
(4) Just something I noticed: you speak against people like Alex Jones for fear mongering then you do the same about the current individual in the White House. Granted you don’t have as many listeners as Jones and are not making as much money, and I know at one point you spoke out quite a lot against Trump. You seemed to have stepped away from politics a bit, but I don’t watch all your videos so I don’t know. But how’s that different? Not everybody buys into that point of view so it’s not a generally accepted fact that Trump and what he does is scary… so how is that not fear mongering?
(5) I was in a low-demand, thought-reform organisation for 14 years. I still have dreams about it. I wake up and it feels exactly like I’ve been at one of their meetings or other gatherings. Do you have Scientology dreams? What must that be like?
(6) Do you intend to write any more books because I could imagine you writing a fascinating autobiography?
(7) What supposedly happened to Xenu? Wouldn’t he be immortal himself? Do upper level Scientologists ever worry that he’d come back and undo all their hard work?
(8) Hey Chris, does the Church of Scientology have its own in-house framing unit for all those certificates? Their own trophy-making place?
(9) Chris I was watching a tv show, long since canceled, from London on line today and the person being interviewed was O J Simpson, post Nichole’s murder. At one time he was riding along with the interviewer and when asked “How do you manage to deal with things now? Do you meditate or anything?” OJ said, well I have been clear several time and it has helped some, it’s a Scientology thing. Did you ever know of him actually being a Scientologist at all? Or maybe this was just another one of his lies?