The weekly show where I answer viewer questions based on what is left for me in the comments section of my Q&A videos or sent to me by email at AskChrisShelton@gmail.com. This week, the questions I answer are:
(1) So Scientologists believe that they have lived millions of lives before and done everything before, like be in a high management person in the Sea Org even if they still are teenagers. How do they then explain away why they have not cleared the planet a few million lives ago then since everyone already knows everything? And how did Hubbard explain away that he just now figured out how to save the world? I mean, would he not be a pretty lousy thetan to be that late in the game?
(2) In the Catholic Church, canonisation does not create a saint but only recognises officially that someone was a saint all along. In Scientology, when someone is declared a Suppressive Person, is the process similarly recognising officially that the person was an SP all along? If so, Study Tech was invented by SPs (being in fact the creation of two Scientologists who were subsequently declared). In like manner, at least one of the upper OT levels was written by an SP, David Mayo. Leaving aside how Hubbard could know that 2.5% of the population at large are SPs, one has the impression with the blizzard of SP declares among ex-Scientologists that the percentage of latent SPs in the Church is far higher than 2.5%. Can we put a ballpark figure on this actual percentage? If it is indeed much higher, how is this explained inside the Church? Presumably not because the Church is naturally attractive to criminals.
(3) Is one able to use pastlife crimes to explain one’s crimes in this life?
(4) In Critical Q&A video #80 you mentioned that the Golden Age of Tech began in 1996. What is the difference between the Golden Age of Tech, Golden Age of Knowledge and the Golden Age of Tech Phase 2? Was Tech Phase 2 the year when the Basics were released (2007)? Are the Golden Age of Tech and the Golden Age of Knowledge the same thing?
(5) I have watched several others who are doing videos speaking out about the church and it sounds to me that much of the problem seems to be David Miscavage playing games and turning things into what L. Ron Hubbard never intended. Do you think things really went downhill after he took over? Or am I misinterpreting the things I am reading between the lines?
(6) I was mission staff while in high school and only worked in the evenings. Missions were more lax in some things. My question is, was 2pm Thursday local time or GMT/St Hill time?
(7) A lot of mud is being slung by Mark Rathbun’s weird Anti-Anti Scientology Cult Cult. They keep referring to Tony Ortega as Backpage Tony and are actively accusing him of child sex crimes. Is there any truth to this or is this just another typical example of smear tactics used by Co$ and their latest minion?
Oh yeah between you and Aaron, who could dunk the most basketballs in five minutes?
(8) Are you aware during an auditing session, when forced to look at past lives, that you are “making something up” to appease the auditor or do you feel that what you are “making up” is a true memory?