The weekly show where I answer viewers’ questions, left for me in the comments sections of my Q&A videos or sent to me by email at AskChrisShelton@gmail.com. This week, the questions I answer are:
(1) Ok, on Leah Remini’s show, she made the comment that she felt superior. I understand that she felt superior to everyone because, as an actor, they are treated superior to everyone, even from the rest of the people in Scientology. My question is, when you were in Scientology, did you feel superior to everyone outside the church? The whole purpose is to save the world, right? Even wogs? Or was the plan to have only Scientologists left after the world was saved?
Also, at any time, did you feel conflicted when you were being treated so badly? For instance, when you were put on the RPF or when you’d been physically or mentally abused, yet they were drilling into you that the church was SO compassionate and you were doing the most good, didn’t it ever seem….wrong?
(2) I was bummed out when I learned a few years ago that I share my birth date of March 13 with LRH. I’m aware of anti-scientology protests on his birthday. One day, I hope to celebrate my birthday by flying to Florida to protest. What about LRH special birthday celebrations or commemorations? What are they like? Do they focus on maintaining LRH’s image and larger than life personality?
(3) You seem to vacillate on your political opinions, saying that Trump is bad and a cult leader but then you also say that you aren’t for everything on the Left either, even though it’s obvious you are Left-leaning. What is your deal? Where are you really on the political spectrum?
(4) When you routed out of the Sea Org, were you required to sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA)? And if so, was it recorded on camera (like Debbie Cook and others) and has the CoS ever threatened you for breaking it?
(5) What is your opinion on the theory that Miscavige doesn’t want new people in Scientology, as virtually everybody will have been exposed to the OT3 stuff through media, and it would inevitably reach “good” Scientologists? Is there any evidence that they are looking for new recruits in areas that might not have been saturated with western media? Thanks for all your hard work.
(6) So there is often reference to the Guardians Office and Operation Snow White as the largest infiltration of the US government in its history. Is there ever any mention of what was contained in the 1000s of documents that they stole?
(7) Your thoughts on the new Star Trek Discovery?
(8) I’ve noticed that people clap very loudly at IAS events when Miscavige is introduced. Is that because they will be sent to the RPF if they don’t clap loudly enough?