The weekly show where I answer viewer’s questions from the comments sections of my Q&A videos or sent to me by email at AskChrisShelton@gmail.com. This week, the questions I take up are:
(1) I am interested in the period of time when all smaller Scientology orgs were told to have only OTs to run them – could you explain this policy? Were you the manager of Pacific Orgs when this was being implemented? Any insider stuff about how this change worked in practice would be interesting. Like, did the OTs actually want these posts? Most were public Scientologists, I think.
(2) If Pat Broeker had taken charge of Scientology when LRH passed away instead of David Miscavige, how different do you think Scientology would be today?
(3) I run a day program for disabled adults. I’m curious as to how the cult feels, discusses or treats the disabled. I haven’t seen anything about it on Leah’s show.
(4) Greta Van Susteren’s sister is a world-renowned psychiatrist. Would Greta, as a celeb, be allowed to remain connected to her? What if a normal public Scientologist had a psychiatrist sibling? What kind of pressure do you think the Church puts on Greta to “handle” her sister? Would Greta have to get constant auditing to “handle” her relationship with her sister?
(5) I have a couple of questions about the Flag World Tour video which has been on YouTube for a while now. Was this video produced to bring more public to Flag after the death of Lisa McPherson? That is, if there was a drop in numbers at Flag after the tragedy. Secondly, what were your opinions of the video and Flag’s big promises both when you were in Scientology and after you left?
(6) I have a question regarding auditing and crimes etc. In A&E’s program on Scientology, a young lady said her father came to her and apologized for molesting her. When you’re being audited and you’re remembering past lives, could you remember doing a crime in a past life, like killing or raping someone? If so, could you then go up to someone you have harmed in your previous life and apologize? The audit-ee may be innocent but has to recall crimes from a past life, basically making up nonsense. Forgive me if this is an odd question and delete it if its not appropriate.
(7) Hello, I was googling “What is Scientology?” and there was a “free” online personality test. I was going to take it just to see what it said, but it asks for your phone number. That scared me because I’ve heard of them harassing people, so what do they do if you put in your phone number?
(8) I was wondering if you had any information on Will Smith and his family being involved with the church. Did you ever see them at events or at Celebrity Centre? They seem to be keeping it on the down-low.