The weekly show where I answer viewer questions left in the comments sections of my Q&A videos or sent to me by email to AskChrisShelton@gmail.com. This week, the questions I answer are:
(1) If Scientologists don’t want anything to do with, say, schizophrenics, because they are there to help the “able be more able,” and they discourage drugs for mental problems, and they don’t like people going to therapists, then what do Scientologists think someone in that situation should do?
(2) Over the past year or so, I have read comments on various sites that say or imply that the highest level of training that is currently available is as a Class 5 auditor. Since the Golden Age of Tech II in 2013, the Saint Hill Special Briefing Course is no longer offered and by extension Class 8 and 9 would not be either. I know Classes 10-12 were only offered to Sea Org and not public, so would not expect them to be offered. The question is this: Are Class 6 and up available at all to anyone? How are the L’s and OT levels being delivered with so many of the higher trained auditors having died or left the church?
(3) In chapter 2 of your book, Scientology: A to Xenu, you spoke about the security checks you knew were coming when you felt the “church” was turning on you, and stated because of the RPF you knew how to approach these checks, but you stop short of saying how. I have to know was the preparation for security checks a mental preparation or was it a physical act you could perform to make that needle do what you needed it to do? I find this interesting because if it was a mental trick, where did you go mentally or if it was a physical act, what could you do or did you do to “beat the machine?”
(4) You did a podcast with Yuval Laor where you discussed the possibility that LRH had some sort of epilepsy in his brain; you reviewed the symptoms that are involved with a patient with this particular disease. I found this analysis to be most interesting indeed. You have uncovered part of the “why” with this analysis. Can you offer more insight with regards to the motives of LRH in light of this recent discovery?
(5) I understand that when one is in Scientology, and especially in the Sea Org, one is cut off from regular media half or maybe even most of the time. But doesn’t it occur to most Scientologists before then to ask why they’ve never heard of Scientology in the news apart from sordid stories here and there? Scientology claims that they’re doing tremendous and important work all over the world, yet most people haven’t ever even *heard* of Scientology outside of most Westernized countries, if that, and then only bad stories. You never hear about how Scientology is doing really groundbreaking work in charity or in any other venue. You can’t claim the same thing about the Catholic Church or Jewish charity groups or the like. You hear about those all the time doing this and that in the news. How do new Scientologists actually resolve this glaring problem?
(6) Does David Miscavige wear a hair piece?
(7) Is it true that the Church won’t stop sending you material if they get your contact details unless you threaten legal action?
(8) Yes, most Scientology music used to embarrass me when I was in the SO, especially the Space Jazz album and the music album that came later with songs all supposedly written by LRH. The original line at events that promoted the albums was the they were songs that LRH got off the whole track and certain people would talk about how they could almost remember these ‘hits’ from long ago. I remember a group of singers who were at the Manor hotel rehearsing these songs in various languages for international release and they were horrible sounding! However, there was one video/song I like alot: We Stand Tall. I think if someone were to rewrite the lyrics it could become a big hit. What think you?