The weekly show where I answer viewer questions left in the comments sections of my Critical Q&A videos or sent to me by email to AskChrisShelton@gmail.com. This week, the questions I answer are:
(1) You mentioned in “Bridge to Nowhere” videos that, from talking to other OT 8s, they have confirmed there are no other levels to be offered after OT 8. First, as much as I agree with the fact that they are milking people for more money and fund-raising and saying there aren’t enough staff to deliver any other levels, there has been talk about introducing levels nine and ten for past many years. From working for them before, do you know if in fact these levels especially OT 9 called “Orders of Magnitude” and OT 10 called “Character” are just made up?
(2) Can you answer a question on an upcoming Q and A about the “Why TRs” movie, the one on the Saint Hill Special Briefing Course which Isaac Hayes narrates? I have long believed that movie’s concepts get no discussion. LRH makes the point that the Class 6s need to have in memory, the principles for their future lives on other planets when they find themselves sometime in a future life on a decayed civilization and they have to get Scientology going there on their own.
(3) Hi Chris, it seems that Scientology has more than its share of divorces: being separated by work schedules, one spouse being sent to another location, spouse sent to the RPF, spouses at different levels, a spouse blowing. It seems that the church at times encourages divorce. What is your take? It also seems some marriages survive despite Scientology’s best efforts.
(4) Hi Chris! I have a question for you. In Edinburgh, the Scientology Org is close to a mosque which has the Mosque Kitchen cafe attached which does an awesome curry. This got me thinking – if the Church of Scientology established a Scientology Kitchen, what kind of food would they do? I’d be interested to hear what the Sea Org members eat from day to day and whether it was all the beans and rice that so many ex-Scientologists mention!
(5) I’ve read, that Psychs (psychiatrists and psychologists) are evil beings who have come to Earth from the planet Farsec, and have a few questions in relation to that. I find the claim as improbable and ridiculous as the Xenu myth, and wonder why Scientology critics give it relatively little attention? Are Scientologists high and low aware that Hubbard said this, or is it a secret revealed at some late OT level like the Xenu myth? Is that info “booby trapped” and is it supposed to result in death should it be known prematurely? How would a Scientologist react to non-Scientologists questioning the Psych-Farsec myth? I suppose all the Scientology-produced information, exhibitions, etc. omit all information about the psychs true origins, right? Will a Scientologist sit at a table with a psych? Do Scientologists believe that the psychs are aware they are, in reality, an alien sent here to keep man enslaved?
(6) Hi Chris. When you are in Scientology you amass lots of written material concerning your personal details such as preclear and ethics folders, etc. If you leave Scientology for whatever reason can you demand all personal details concerning you be kept or disposed of as you see fit? Is there any difference between US and UK law?
(7) How many OT 8s are still practicing Scientology?